We thought we’d leave you with a bonus episode before the end of the new year, and what better note to leave off on than to discuss the trends that are officially over and ones to look for in 2017? We discuss Million Dollar Decorator Mary McDonald’s trends that are out and trends that are in for 2017 … and we also turned our discussion into a drinking game!
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
What You’ll Hear on This Episode
- Which trends Mary McDonald says are officially out
- Which trends she says to look for in 2017
- Which trends we’re all guilty of committing
- This is the MyDomaine article we’re talking about
- This is the blogpost we published a few years ago about Karen’s kitchen
- Erika mentions the oversized florals interior designer Barbara Westbrook used in her living room in the Southeastern Showhouse
Alright, we’ll see you in the new year, podcast listeners!
Please send in your questions so we can answer them on our next episode! And of course, please subscribe to the podcast in iTunes so you never miss and episode. Of course, you can always check back here to see new episodes, but if you subscribe, it’ll automatically download to your phone.