We asked chef and food blogger extraordinaire, Jad of New South Food Company to come up with a menu to serve guests on a moments notice!
Cherry tomatoes are a mainstay in many refrigerators and with the addition of mozzarella balls and fresh cut basil from the garden, it’s easy to turn this juicy, flavorful ingredient into a delightful side dish!
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz fresh basil leaves, rough chop
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella balls
- 3 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Toss all ingredients together and season with salt and pepper to taste.