Author: Southern Living
- 1 cup (1/2-inch) French bread baguette cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1½ pounds fresh Broccolini
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Process bread in a food processor 30 seconds to 1 minute or until coarsely crumbled.
- Melt butter with garlic in a large skillet over medium heat; add breadcrumbs, and cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from heat, and stir in parsley and lemon zest.
- Cook Broccolini in boiling salted water to cover 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain well. Toss Broccolini with lemon juice, olive oil, and salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Transfer to a serving platter, and sprinkle with breadcrumb mixture.