Citrus Chimichurri Vinaigrette
Author: Southern Living
Serves: 1 cup
- ½ cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ cup loosely packed fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- Process first 8 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
- Turn blender on high; gradually add oil in a slow, steady stream.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator up to 24 hours.