Recipe: Honeysuckle Watermelon Punch
Author: Southern Living
- 8 cups seeded and cubed watermelon (about 1 [6-lb.] watermelon)
- 1 cup honeysuckle vodka*
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 2 cups lemon-lime soft drink
- Garnishes: lime slices, diced watermelon, fresh mint leaves
- Process watermelon in a blender or food processor until smooth. Pour through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a large pitcher, using back of a spoon to squeeze out juice; discard solids.
- Stir vodka and next 2 ingredients into watermelon juice. Add ice, and top with soft drink; gently stir. Serve immediately.
- *Light rum or plain vodka may by substituted.