Cranberry Key Lime Punch
Author: Southern Living
Recipe type: Punch
Holiday and coastal fruit flavors meet in this sparkling refreshment. Garnish with key lime slices and fresh cranberries.
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 5 to 6 cups chilled club soda
- ½ cup fresh Key lime juice
- 1 cup vodka (optional)
- Garnishes: Key lime slices and fresh cranberries
- Combine 2 cups fresh cranberries, sugar, and water in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until cranberries begin to pop.
- Pour mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a large pitcher, discarding solids; cool completely (about 1 hour).
- Stir in chilled club soda, fresh Key lime juice, and, if desired, vodka.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with Key lime slices and fresh cranberries.
Click here to download a printable PDF of this recipe.