This is a fun and creative way to personalize your gifts. It is a project that you can involve the whole family in. Each can make their own “special tags”. This is not just a project for the Holiday. You can use it for any occasion that requires a gift: New Baby, Birthday, Anniversary. So get creative and have some fun!
There are only a few simple steps and a few items that you will need. You can find most of these materials in and office supply store or your local craft store.
- Manila tags
- Alphabet stamps and ink pad
- Fabric and paper scraps
- Glue (hot or regular)
- Ribbon or string
- Buttons or other embellishments
- Cut a 12″ piece of string or ribbon and tie the ends to make a loop
- Slip the loop through the hole in manila tag
- Pull the knotted end through the loop and tighten
- Stamp your message onto the card leaving enough space to decorate
- Cut out swatches of material, fancy paper, etc. and glue onto tag
- Embellish with buttons, pictures…anything you like!