Purchasing a major piece of furniture requires a lot of thought. Make an investment with quality pieces that will provide comfort and style for many years to come. The Ballard Essentials are a perfect place to start. We offer our high quality upholstery collections – Vintage Vogue Collection, The Baldwin Collection or the Davenport Collection- with the ongoing availability of slipcovers in a wide variety of fabric choices.
Reason #1 - Long-Lasting Value
- Bench made
- Hardwood frames
- Patented Spring Systems
- Foam Core Cushions wrapped in Down Blend or Polyester Fiber
Choose the pieces you need from a wide variety of seating options. Purchasing pieces with timeless lines are a wise investment. Our upholstery fits as easily into a trendy loft as it does in a family room in suburbia. They never go out of style. Let the wide variety of fabric slipcover options determine your look.
- Trendy Loft Look – perhaps a Baldwin Sofa or our Davenport Sofa covered in latte velvet for a sophisticated start.
- Suburban Family Room – An off-white quilted slipcover on our Vintage Vogue Sofa is a comfortable, relaxed beginning to a room filled with personality.
Reason #2 – Children & Pets
If you have children or pets, slipcovers allow you to have the “designer look” while the family enjoys watching movies together without worrying about spills, stains, or the dog taking a nap when you’re out. Our slipcovers come in a wide variety of colors and patterns that can be easily removed for cleaning; maintaining a fresh look for years to come.
Reason #3 – Moving
We just don’t move down the street anymore. Will that velvet sofa you had in Chicago still work in Atlanta? With Ballard Essentials change is a breeze. Choose a new slipcover in a lighter, brighter fabric for a fresh, new look. It’s that simple!
What worked in your old space may not in the new. Don’t panic. Why not make that extra bedroom extra special? Take the loveseat that no longer fits in the new living room, choose a new slipcover and transform that space into a den for watching those old black and white movies you love so much.
Reason #4 – Downsizing
Rethink and repurpose your furniture to fit a new, smaller space. Its smart and cost effective. You no longer need to purchase additional pieces; add a stylish slipcover in a new fabric and voila – the look you’ve dreamed of at a fraction of the cost!
Your favorite club chair and ottoman that once looked cozy in your family room is just too much for your new space. Take that cozy chair and ottoman, change the slipcovers, and transform the master bedroom alcove into your new reading sanctuary.
- Slipcovers provide endless options for renewing your style. Not having to purchase new furniture keeps your budget in check.
- Don’t be afraid to re-arrange your furniture – change is refreshing and exciting.
- Choose fabrics that work for your lifestyle. Velvets, for example, create a formal look while natural fabrics like cottons are durable and easy to clean.
- In small spaces try furniture that does double duty. Our Vintage Vogue Twin Sleeper, for example, acts like a club chair by day and an extra bed at night.
- Need a new look? Purchase more than one set of slipcovers. Now you can have a new look whenever the mood hits.
- Don’t be afraid to mix and match – be adventurous, it adds interest and style.
- Make sure you order swatches; it makes it easier to coordinate wall colors, rugs and accessories. Mixing colors and patterns can make your room updated and vibrant.
The Ballard Essentials provide a much-needed niche in design. Now you can invest in seating that has endless possibilities without having to purchase new furniture. Rethink, repurpose and redesign all in one smart move.